Superlight Titanium pedal axles from Stan!
- Titanium pedal axles from Stan, constructed from 6Al-4V titanium alloy.
- Available for a range of pedals - Wellgo MG-1, Try-All Superlight and Echo TR Caged (NOT Platform) pedals.
- Anodised rainbow finish looks great! Please note
: Due to the way rainbow parts are anodised, their precise colour patterns may vary slightly.
- All axles feature an interface for a standard 15mm pedal spanner as well as broaching for a 6mm allen key.
- Supplied as a pair of axles.
- Please note the 'Trialtech Sport Lite / Try-All' axles only fit the Trialtech Sport Lite pedal and latest model of Try-All pedal, with the small ribs connecting the main body to the arms and four flats machined on the axle for the pedal spanner. If in doubt, please send us a photo of your pedals and we can check.
- Right hand pedal axle is denoted by a coloured sticker. The MG-1 and Echo TR axles also use an opposite threaded locknut on the right axle. The Try-All axles have the same right hand thread on both axles.
- If you choose to purchase axles without locknuts, you can use the original ones supplied with the pedals.
- Weight (incl. nuts): MG-1 - 83.0g. TR - 67.3g. Try-All - 66.8g.