- Ideal for smaller riders, 1.20m (4ft) - 1.50m (5ft).
- Lightweight alloy frame
- Front freewheel saves further weight!
- New from Ozonys, their latest entry to the kids bike market the Superkid!
- A lightweight aluminium frame helps keep the overall bike weight low to make it as agile as possible.
- Designed for riders from around 1.20m (4ft) to 1.50m (5ft), ages approximately 8 to 12.
- Also suitable for shorter riders if fitted with a shorter stem.
- 20" wheels front and rear keep the bike agile and light weight.
- Soft compound light weight tyres improve grip.
- 16 tooth front freewheel and 14 tooth rear sprocket offers a gear ratio that is ideal for smaller riders with less power, while using the same style of setup that the 'big boys' use.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Ozonys Superkid, Aluminium, V-Brake Only
- Forks: Ozonys Superkid, Cromoly, V-Brake Only
- Front Hub: Ozonys, standard bearing with nutted axle
- Rear Hub: Ozonys, standard bearing with nutted axle
- Front Rim: Ozonys Superkid 20", 36h
- Rear Rim: Ozonys Superkid 20", 36h (please note a 19" rear wheel can not be used with this bike)
- Front Rim Tape: Ozonys, Black
- Rear Rim Tape: Ozonys, Black
- Front Inner Tube: Kenda
- Rear Inner Tube: Kenda
- Front Tyre: BikeTrial 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: BikeTrial 20" x 2.0"
- Alhonga V-Brakes Front and Rear.
- Cranks: Ozonys square taper, 1.37" x 24tpi thread, 160mm length
- Freewheel: Ozonys, 16 tooth, 72-click
- Chain: Unbranded, heavy duty
- Rear sprocket: Ozonys cromoly screw-on, 14T
- Pedals: Plastic platform
- Bottom Bracket: Ozonys Square Taper, sealed bearing
- Bashplate: Bonz Pro Light
- Handlebar: Ozonys alloy riser, 620mm wide, 31.8mm clamp
- Stem: Ozonys forged, 130mm x 25°
- Headset: Ozonys, standard bearing
- Grips: Foam, 120mm length
- Wheelbase: 880mm
- Chainstay length: 336mm
- BB Rise: +30mm
- Head angle: 71.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 550mm
- Bottom bracket height (centre of BB axle from the floor): 290mm
- Centre of end of handlebars to floor: 875mm
- Centre of bottom bracket axle to centre of handlebar / stem clamp: 690mm
- 8.90kg including pedals.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.