- Great value entry-level trials bike!
- Ideal for smaller riders, 1.20m (4ft) - 1.50m (5ft).
- Add your free copy of the TrashZen: Complete Guide To Trials Riding book at checkout!
- A fantastic entry level trials bike from Onza aimed at shorter/younger riders.
- This is a full size 20" bike ideal for riders from 1.20m (4ft) to 1.50cm (5ft) in height.
- High grade 6061-series aluminium frame with head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough Onza cromoly curved blade forks with V Brake mount.
- Powerful and easy to maintain 'V' brakes front and rear - upgraded brake pads can be fitted at minimal extra cost if you would like more power.
- Standard 1 1/8" headset features a taper roller bearing on the bottom race for extra load capacity and durability.
- Onza 36h single wall lightweight rims front and rear, with grippy Kenda 20" x 2.25" tyres.
- Onza square taper crankset with a durable steel bashring and 24T steel chainring.
- Bash/ski-plate fitted as standard (please note this is a chain protection device, it is not designed to be used to mount obstacles).
- Onza cromo riser 31.8mm trials handlebar, 680mm width.
- Forged Onza alloy 31.8mm stem to reduce weight.
- Durable plastic platform pedals with steel axles are simple and reliable.
- 16T freewheel on the rear hub, running 24-16 gear ratio, perfect for trials riding (this can be changed for an 18t freewheel if the gear ratio is too hard).
- Seatless design to reduce weight and increase stand over clearance.
- Available in gloss silver with yellow accents and parts.
- Please note: Some bikes may have very minor paint chips. These are usually very minimal though.
- Weight: 10.18kg
Chainstay Length: 355mm
BB Rise: 70mm
Headtube Angle: 71.5°
Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 565mm
Handlebar Stem Length: 140mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.