A custom spec #Hashtagg Open Lab 20" bike, based around the new Open Lab frame. Ideal for riders between 1.20m (4ft) to 1.60m (5ft 3in) in height. Featuring a selection of specially chosen parts throughout, including hydraulic rim brakes and a gear ratio and cockpit chosen specifically for younger riders. Please note that the latest specification listed below differs from the photos - this is just an example build, contact us with your requirements.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: #Hashtagg Open Lab
- Forks: Echo Urban 2015, 4-Bolt and Disc
- Front hub: Echo TR Non Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR Non Disc
- Chain tensioner: Because Steel Snail Cams
- Front rim: Jitsie Singe Wall, 20"
- Rear rim: Jitsie Singe Wall, 20"
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner tube (front): Kenda Unboxed
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.0
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20 x 2.0
- Front brake: Magura HS33 2014 Hydraulic Rim Brake
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 2014 Hydraulic Rim Brake
- Brake clamps: Echo TR
- Brake pads: Tr1al HS33
- Cranks: Jitsie Forged, 160mm ISIS
- Freewheel: Trialtech, 16t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 12T Screw On
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged, Black
- Bottom bracket: Try-All ISIS, 122.5mm
- Bashplate: #Hashtagg 4-bolt
- Headset: #Hashtagg Sealed Internal
- Stem: BBB Forged 110mm x 35°
- Grips: Trialtech Race Rubber
- Handlebars: Jitsie Riser (can be cut down to any width required - 650mm shown in images)
Chainstay Length: 362mm (with 18:12 ratio)
BB Rise: 55mm
Head Angle: 73.5 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 575mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.