- Top quality street trials bike for kids!
- Suitable for riders approx. 1.20m (4ft) to 1.50m (5ft).
- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
- Now comes with Holy Roller tyres!
Czar's latest entry into the street trials market, specifically for younger riders, the Ion 20" Kids complete bike! With features like integrated tensioners and headset, splined cranks and hubs, press-fit Spanish BB and dual cable disc brakes it's a great new option. Hydraulic disc brake upgrades are available at checkout.
Built with the same top quality and considered parts as the Czar Ion 24" bike, but designed for with younger riders (from approximately 1.20m/4ft to 1.50m/5ft).
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Czar Ion 20" Kids, Dark Grey or Light Grey anodised (please note the colour may vary slightly from batch to batch)
- Forks: Czar 20", Disc Only
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR 135mm Disc, Splined
- Front rim: Czar Street 20"
- Rear rim: Czar Street 20"
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo
- Inner tubes: Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 20 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 20" x 2.0"
- Front brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 Cable Disc, 160mm*.
- Rear brake: Avid FR5 Lever, Avid BB5 Cable Disc, 160mm*.
*Optional upgrade to front and rear Magura MT Sport Disc Brakes is available at checkout.
- Cranks: Echo TR, Splined ISIS
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108 Splined, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Platform, 2017
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashring: Echo Urban, Red
- Headset: Echo Integrated Sealed
- Stem: Czar 7075-T6 Street, 85 x 35°
- Grips: Echo Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Czar 7075-T6 Street High Rise
Chainstay Length: 310mm
BB Rise: 25mm
Head Angle: 73°
Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 560mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.