- Suggested use: Downhill
- Available in a range of colours!
- The super adjustable Hope Tech 3 lever has now been matched to the lightweight yet powerful V4 caliper to create the Hope Tech 3 V4 brake!
- 4-piston design makes it ideal for downhill or heavier duty all mountain riding.
- Caliper and lever body are both CNC machined from a solid billet of 2014 T6 aircraft spec aluminium.
- Independent Bite Point Control and Reach dials allow you to fully customise the feel and performance of the brake.
- Split bar clamp uses a pair of aluminium bolts - a third of the weight of their steel counterparts.
- Cam-based piston actuation improves power and durability of the brake.
- The lever blade uses an alloy pivot bolt, complete with top quality 'Permaglide' bushings to help stop play developing in the pivot area.
- Comfortably profiled lever blade has multiple holes drilled into it to improve grip on the lever in wet and muddy conditions (and also helps save a few extra grammes).
- Detailed machining work sees the inside of the reservoir recessed as much as possible to cut down on any excess material within the lever itself.
- Coloured reservoir caps and adjuster dials (sold separately) allow you to customise the look of your brake.
- Lever piston held in place using the same bolt/plate system as the original Tech Evo and Trial Zone levers, but with an integrated dust seal.
- Post Mount caliper allows the brake to bolt directly to certain frames and forks, or can be fitted to International Standard mounts using adaptors, sold separately here
- Caliper uses 2 x 14mm pistons on the leading end of the caliper and 2 x 16mm pistons on the trailing end of the caliper to give plenty of power.
- New pad retention pin uses an allen key fitting and thread (plus R clip as before) for maximum security.
- Comes fitted with Hope E4 pads in the standard compound.
- Available to special order in a range of colours, each with laser etched Hope graphics. Lead times on special order brakes are 3-5 working days.
- Available in Right or Left Hand option, front or rear length.
- Supplied with tough kevlar-reinforced hosing to keep the weight down.
- Hose length: Approximately 92cm front, 170cm rear (can be shortened easily if required).
- Weight: 299g
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.
Important: This item is sold without rotor or adaptor. Please see the Additional Information tab for details of which rotor and adaptor you will need.
Please note: As part of the installation process customers should check torque of all fittings on this brake. Leaks from fittings, especially the banjo, are rarely covered under warranty.