- Brake hose splitter from Racing Line.
- Not suitable for routing two disc brake calipers to one lever.
If you are looking to do this, please have a look at this product (including the Additional Information tab): Twin Caliper Brake
- The brake splitter allows a hose to be run to each slave cylinder rather than using a crossover. This provides a more even flow to each cylinder, as well as significantly reducing the chance of catching the hoses with your feet - a common issue when using crossovers!
- CNC machined from high grade aluminium.
- Three evenly spaced, built in barbed fittings. This enables the splitter to be smaller, and thus lighter than splitters that use screw-in barbed fittings.
- Fitment is completed in the same way as a barbed fitting - clamping the hose and tapping the splitter into place. Please be careful while doing this as breakage while fitting isn't covered under warranty.
- Available in black or red with a white Racing Line "R" logo.
- Sold singly.
- Weight: just 3.2g! (83% lighter than competition! ((Trialtech splitter at 5g, plus three barbed fittings at 4.6g each.)) )