PLEASE NOTE: This product has moved! It is now available in our Hope Pick 'n' Mix Headset Cups product page.
- New from Hope, their 'H' Type lower headset cup - product code EC44/40.
- This cup allows you to use a taper steerer tube fork (1 1/8" upper with 1.5" lower) on any frame that requires a lower internal cup - such as combining a pair of tapered forks with a #Hashtagg Raijin frame, as shown in the additional images.
- CNC-machined from 2014 aluminium alloy in Hope's Barnoldswick factory.
- Top quality stainless steel bearings run smooth no matter what conditions you ride with.
- Supplied with alloy crown race, although this is not required if used with forks with an integrated crown race such as the Crewkerz carbon forks.
supplied with top cup and bearing.
- Insertion diameter: 44mm. Insertion depth: 9mm
- Weight - Cup and bearing: 52.8g. Crown race: 9.6g