- Super light carbon fibre handlerbar from trials giant Jitsie.
- High quality materials and construction ensure that despite their incredibly low weight, they're still nice and tough!
- 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre construction.
- 8.5 degree backsweep with 12 degree upsweep offers a comfortable position for 20", 24" and 26" wheel trials bikes.
- Available in a choice of either 90mm (99mm 'total rise') or 110mm (119mm 'total rise') versions, depending on your preference for front end reach and height.
- Textured lacquer at the stem bar clamp area helps provide extra grip to stop your bars slipping, although Fiber Grip
can be used to offer improved grip if you find you have issues with handlebars slipping in the stem clamp.
- Textured lacquer is also applied to the edges of the grip area of the bars, ensuring a much more secure join between your grips (or bar tape!) and the bars.
- Convenient cut line and alignment mark graphics are added underneath the final coat of lacquer on the bars.
- 29.1" (740mm) wide.
- Clear lacquer over raw carbon-fibre weave with bold Jitsie graphics.
- Weight - 90mm Rise: 187.3g 110mm Rise: 194.4g
Width: 740mm (29.1in)
(click text to see a diagram): 99mm (90mm Rise), 119mm (110mm Rise)