- Now available with Red fittings!
- The 'go to' lever for most riders!
- Super durable and reliable.
- After an extensive testing period with Trialtech and our own team riders, the Trialtech Sport Rim Brake Levers are available to buy!
- Unlike the majority of other rim brake levers, the Trialtech brake levers feature a forged then CNC-machined body to give a more organic shape, improved strength and help reduce cost.
- Super low profile bar clamp means reduced chances of painful leg/lever impacts. A custom dome-headed 7075 alloy bar clamp Torx bolt helps keep things in place whilst being unobtrusive.
- Forged alloy lever blade is ergonomically designed to be both comfortable and provide plenty of power.
- The use of a 13mm piston means that a shorter, stiffer lever blade can be used to get the same power as a conventional 14mm setup.
- The piston is injection moulded from a specialist engineering grade nylon chosen for it's super low liquid absorption rate. Using this material prevents the piston swelling when used with water, as seen on other levers with nylon pistons, and means it doesn't scratch the bore as with aluminium pistons.
- Trialtech Sport Brake Fluid is recommended for use with this lever, but it is also compatible with mineral oil. The lever has also been tested with water and stood up perfectly, but officially it is not warrantied for this use.
- The piston is fitted with two UK made O-ring seals to help prevent leaks.
- Pivot pin is held in place by a grub screw with an additional 'fail safe' O-ring to prevent it falling out.
- Ideally positioned bleed port means no need to adjust your lever to bleed or top up - any air will naturally rise to the bleed port every time. Please note
: The Trialtech levers use a custom bleed screw, no other bleed screws are compatible.
- Brake is supplied with both a custom bleed hose and a Trialtech Barbed Fitting, which MUST be used. Do not use a Magura fitting.
- Barbed fitting installation instructions can be found here
- M6 main hose port is ideally angled to route your brake hoses without needing any awkward bends or curves. Compatible with all brand's M6 barbed fittings.
- Supplied with steel M6 bleed screw.
- Sold as either Left or Right sided, which means the bleed port is orientated upwards when the lever is fitted to the bike, but it can be used on either side. Please note
: If using on the 'incorrect' side we recommend swapping over the pivot pin so the top plate of the pin is on the top side of the lever.
- Spares available separately, including upgraded piston seals and 'indexed' TPA in a choice of coloured fitting kits
- Compatible with all hydraulic rim brake cylinders (Magura, Echo, Racing Line, etc.).
- Tough anodised black finish with laser etched Trialtech Sport logos.
- Please note: Do not turn the TPA on fully and then pull the lever when it is not attached to the bike. This will compress the spring too far and damage it.
- Weight: 88.5g