- Super-lightweight 20" front rim from top brand #Hashtagg!
- Wide 32mm profile offers great tyre stability when running either high or low pressures, and works perfectly with the #Hashtagg Carbon forks.
- Large, unique shaped cutouts reduce weight significantly, without being so big as to make the rim prone to buckling.
- Hard material offers great braking and good grind life.
- Perfect for use with washerless brake clamps due to parallel sidewalls.
- The overall cross section of the rim is loosely H shaped, meaning the sidewalls have a direct brace between them, offering stiffer braking than a normal rim with a C section.
- The W shape allows nipples to seat perfectly as they come out of the rim at an angle towards the hub, allowing easier wheelbuilding and a stiffer wheel overall.
- The bead area is different to other rims, holding tyres more tightly and accurately, ensuring lightweight tyres seat better and stay in place at low pressures.
- 28 spoke hole drilling only.
- Only available in anodised black or silver with Hashtagg logos.
- Weight: 315g!
- ERD: 401mm - spoke hole offset 7mm (for spoke calculation subtract 7mm from hub offsets).