- Super high quality lightweight front disc hub from Trialtech, made exclusively to their design having been tested by team riders for nearly 3 years!
- Fits all 20", 24" and 26" forks with standard quick-release type dropouts and 100mm axle spacing.
- Fully sealed cartridge bearings offer smooth and reliable running no matter what conditions you ride in.
- Tough international itandard 6-Bolt disc brake fitting.
- Hollowed out disc mount base reduces weight and increases strength over traditional designs due to the larger diameter.
- CNC machined 7075 aluminium hub shell and black anodised hollow axle.
- Serrated axle ends and bolt washers help keep the bolts tight and the hub in place even when used with large rotors.
- Supplied with zinc plated M6 x 30mm high tensile bolts and custom made low profile aluminium washers.
- Matt black anodised finish with stylish Trialtech 'Sport Lite' laser etched logos.
- 28h drilling available (32h discontinued).
- Weight: 114g (plus axle bolts and washers at 21.0g)
- Flange Diameter: 58mm
- Centre to Flange: 22mm
Non Disc Side:
- Flange Diameter: 33mm
- Centre to Flange: 38mm