- New for 2010, a great all round tough and stylish frame from Yaabaa.
- Full 6061-T6 aluminium construction keeps the cost right down while still maintaining excellent strength.
- Matte Camo paint finish along with the high quality graphics look great.
- Tough and stiff, this frame is ideal for street riding but doesn't neglect competition riders.
- CNC Machined dropouts help stiffen the frame and provide large weld areas for the tubes.
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube direct stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- CNC machined 4-Bolt HS33 mounts spaced at 98mm, allowing the frame to accept even the widest of trials rims.
- Cross brace between seat stays stiffens and improves brake performance.
- Takes standard 1 1/8" headset, 110mm long head tube and 68mm BB shell.
- Weights: 1.842kg/4.06lbs.
Geometry (When measured with Echo Urban 365mm x 35mm fork, available separately)
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +60mm
Head Angle: 72 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 595mm