- The newest version of one of the most eagerly anticipated trials frames on the market is now available!
- As tested and developed by TartyBikes team rider Ali C
- Slight tweaks and refinements improve the frame kit, building on the success of the previous generations!
- New for 2017, the Arcade features an integrated seat clamp enclosed within the seat stay. Important note: a metal 27.2mm seat post (no shim) of minimum insertion depth 100mm must be used with this frame to preserve the warranty.
- An additional change for late 2016/2017 is the switch to a 142mm long integrated head tube which simplifies assembly, reduces weight but doesn't sacrifice strength!
- Externally butted 'Euro' (threaded) bottom bracket shell saves weight and looks cool!
- International Standard disc brake mount on the fork, and +20mm on the frame means the same sized rotors can be used front and rear with the same caliper/adaptor.
- The top of the rear disc mount is positioned on top of a gusset to spread the braking force, and a reinforcing tube below supports the rear triangle yet further. Please Note:
Using a rotor larger than 185mm will invalidate the frame's warranty.
- Very neat, purpose made micro chain tugs take care of chain tension (Please note: Tugs are supplied with the correct bolt length for use with 22:15 gear ratio. For use with 22:16, longer bolts may be required).
- Revised seat stay-to-seat tube joining method and added support bridge between the seatstays increases stiffness and strength of this high-stress area.
- The middle of the frame is further stiffened by a a revised chain stay-to-bottom bracket joint, featuring an extra support gusset.
- Threaded top cap design allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required.
- Tapered fork dropouts and axle locate the front wheel in exactly the same place every time.
- 15mm through-axle is compatible with any 15mm through-axle front hub. The Hope Pro 2 or 4 can be adapted for this purpose with 15mm adaptors
, or if you use a standard 10mm, 9mm or quick release axle hub, you can use the Inspired Arcade Fork Adaptors
- Mirror Red finish is complimented by understated Inspired Arcade graphics.
- Available as a frame kit with headset, chain tugs, fork, fork top cap and 15mm through axle. Hope Hub Upgrade available at checkout.
(measured with Inspired Arcade forks and 22:15 gear ratio)
- Wheelbase: 995mm
- Chainstay: 365mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74.5˚
- Reach (Centre of BB axle to top centre of head tube): 682mm
- Axle to crown: 405mm
- Axle offset: 23mm
- Steerer tube length: 225mm
- Weight: Frame (including headset) - 2.714kg, Fork (including threaded top cap) - 1.128kg, Total - 3.842kg