- Professionally produced DVD from Koxx geared towards teaching rather than showcasing riding.
- Features footage and advice from 3 World Champions: Vincent Hermance, Marc Vinco and Benito Ros
- Commentary in native French, dubbed over with English, German or Spanish if required.
Over 80 minutes.
9 technique chapters, each showing the technique in use in a 'real' situation and then the tutorial section:
- Rolling Back.
- Back Wheel Hopping.
- Roll Downs and Moving Down Obstacles.
- Moving the bike around on two wheels and Endos.
- Pedal Bunnyhop, Front Tapping and Hooks.
- Static Moves: Wheelswitches/replacements, Static Hooks, Front Wheel Gap.
- Side Hopping and Sidehop Gaps.
15 minutes with Benito Ros in Barcelona.
15 minutes of 'free' riding - Vincent Hermance and Marc Vinco on both natural and street.
Bonus scenes featuring 'Behind the Scenes', Photos and Crashes sections.