- New from Echo, their latest generation SL Splined cranks!
- Forged and then CNCed from 7075 aluminium alloy for ultimate strength.
- The latest model feature heavily machined recesses rather than the traditional holes/cut-outs on older SL cranks in order to improve strength and durability.
- Wider arm profile near the BB interface makes the cranks stiffer than before.
- Splined freewheel section is only
compatible with the Echo SL Splined
or Echo Titanium Splined
- Due to the design of the cranks, they are only compatible with Echo or GU frames fitted with the Echo or Trialtech Spanish BB.
- Supplied with BB spacers and large diameter spacer for use if you're not running a bashring - if you do run a bashring, please note the base width must be 4mm for optimum compatibility.
- To have your freewheel held in place correctly, the drive-side BB spacer must be used with the narrower end towards the BB, and the wider end contacting the freewheel.
- Super light yet still stiff and strong enough for competition use.
- Available in 165mm or 175mm length, in silver only.
- Weight: 400.2g (175mm), plus BB Spacers and Bashring Spacer at 13.2g