- New from Echo, their latest generation SL Splined cranks!
- Forged and then CNCed from 7075 aluminium alloy for ultimate strength.
- The latest model feature heavily machined recesses rather than the traditional holes/cut-outs on older SL cranks in order to improve strength and durability.
- Wider arm profile near the BB interface makes the cranks stiffer than before.
- Splined freewheel section is only
compatible with the Echo SL Splined
or Echo Titanium Splined
freewheels. Will not fit screw on freewheels!
- Due to the design of the cranks, they are only compatible with Echo or GU frames fitted with the Echo or Trialtech Spanish BB.
- If you do not run a bashring, please note a spacer with 4mm base width must used instead.
- Freewheel is held in place by an adapted bottom bracket spacer (on the latest version of Echo bottom brackets, simply flip the drive side spacer over) and the pressure of the crank bolts. There is no lockring!
- To have your freewheel held in place correctly, the drive-side BB spacer must be used with the narrower end towards the BB, and the wider end contacting the freewheel.
- Super light yet still stiff and strong enough for competition use.
- Available in 160mm or 170mm length.
- Weight: 400.2g (170mm)