- Top spec at a great price!
- Top quality complete competition-orientated bike built up around the Ozonys Roxxor V2 frame!
- Fantastic specification chosen to compliment the frame and fork.
- Spec is completely fixed at this price!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Ozonys Roxxor V2
- Forks: Bonz Tapered Alloy
- Front Hub: Trialtech Sport Lite Non-Disc (28h)
- Rear Hub: Trialtech Sport Lite 135mm Non-Disc (32h)
- Front Rim: Hashtagg
- Rear Rim: Hashtagg
- Front Spokes: Sapim Double Butted
- Rear Spokes: Sapim Double Butted
- Front Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Rear Rim Tape: Trialtech
- Front Innertube: Jitsie Light
- Rear Innertube: Jitsie Light
- Front Tyre: Try-All Shift
- Rear Tyre: Try-All Stiky Lite
- Front Brake Lever: Hashtagg H2O
- Rear Brake Lever: Hashtagg H2O
- Brake Cylinders: Magura HS33
- Brake hoses: Trialtech White
- Front Pads: Rockman Aqua
- Rear Pads: Rockman Aqua
- Front Clamps: Echo SL Grey
- Rear Clamps: Echo SL Grey
- Crankset: Hashtagg 2-Piece Crankset V2.0
- Freewheel: Hashtagg 120.9
- Chain: Hashtagg Ultralight K810 SL
- Chain Tensioner: Ozonys Integrated Tensioners
- Rear Sprocket: Hashtagg Alloy, 15t
- Pedals: Hashtagg Single Cage
- Bottom Bracket: Hashtagg
- Bashring: Hashtagg
- Handlebar: Hashtagg Carbon Riser
- Stem: Hashtagg TwinRing
- Headset: Bonz Tapered Internal
- Grips: Neon Foam
- Wheelbase: 1075mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB Rise: 65mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 670mm
- 8.64kg including pedals.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.