Now available with Tech 4 brakes on selected models!
- Top spec list including Hope Pro 4 Hubs.
- Through axles front and rear, tapered head tube, post mount disc mounts and more.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 3in / 1.60m and up.
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Based around the latest generation Fourplay and Skye bikes, the Hex brings the best of the 24" market to the 26"!
- New features include a tapered head tube, 15mm front through axle, one-piece drop out/rear disc mount, hollow BB yoke (as found on the Skye V3) and lighter, upgraded tubeset.
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
- The specification of the bikes has also been freshened up to make it even better than ever.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex, Post Mount, 12mm Through Axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Tapered, 20mm Through Axle
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, Black, 32h, 20mm Through Axle
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, Black, 32h, 12mm Through Axle
- Front rim: Inspired 26" Team V2
- Rear rim: Inspired 26" Team V2
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Rim tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner tubes: Kenda
- Tyres: Continental Race King Protection 2.2"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Magura MT7 HC3 brake option. The brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black OR
Hope Evo Crankset
- Bashring: Inspired Truvativ Integrated Bashring/Chainring V2 OR
Hope Integrated Bashring
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport 18T
- Pedals: Inspired Team V3 Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP DUB OR
Hope Sealed BB
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA Sealed Bearing
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: LizardSkins Danny MacAskill Lock-Ons
- Handlebars: Inspired Team Riser
- 10.02kg including pedals.
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Rise: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 685mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.