MT7 brake option available for a limited time only in 2020 Blue frame colour!
- Now in an updated colour, chosen by Ali Clarkson!
- Top spec list including Hope Pro 4 Hubs.
- Through axles front and rear, tapered head tube, post mount disc mounts and more.
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Based around the latest generation Fourplay and Skye bikes, the Hex brings the best of the 24" market to the 26"!
- New features include a tapered head tube, 15mm front through axle, one-piece drop out/rear disc mount, hollow BB yoke (as found on the Skye V3) and lighter, upgraded tubeset.
- New top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
- The specification of the bikes has also been freshened up to make it even better than ever.
-The MT7 blue frame option features the updated Team rim and handlebar graphic as on the Silver edition with identical specification everywhere else, images are for illustration of the frame colour only.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex, Post Mount, 12mm Through Axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Tapered, 20mm Through Axle
- Front hub: Hope Pro 4, Black, 32h, 20mm Through Axle
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials, Black, 32h, 12mm Through Axle
- Front rim: Inspired 26" Team V2
- Rear rim: Inspired 26" Team V2
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Rim tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner tubes: Kenda
- Tyres: Continental Race King Protection 2.2"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brake option. Please note that the brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black
- Chain: KMC Z610 Or KMC Z1eHX depending on stock
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport HD Splined 18T
- Pedals: Inspired Team V2 Platform or Crank Brothers Stamp 2, depending on stock.
- Bottom bracket: Truvitiv GXP
- Bashring: Inspired 22t Truvativ Integrated Bashring
- Chain tensioner: Trialtech Sprung Single Sided - please note the lower jockey wheel sits very close to the frame, as shown in this picture
(click to view). This is completely normal and the angle of the tensioner can be adjusted in order to make the required clearance. This is done by loosening the two bolts that hold the tensioner mount to the frame, moving the tensioner so the jockey wheel clears, then nipping them back down again. The chain may not run perfectly straight, but this causes no issues.
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod Kevlar, Medium
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA 1 1/8" Internal Upper, 1.5" External Lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport. 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: LizardSkins Danny MacAskill Lock-On
- Handlebars: Inspired Arcade, Black
- 10.02kg including pedals.
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Rise: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 685mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.