- Packed full of features such as press-fit BB, tapered forks and 15mm front through axle!
- Supplied with frame, fork, tensioner, headset and BB.
- Agile, modern geometry for street trials.
Please note that these frames all feature minor cosmetic blemishes. We are only being very 'particular' with this, many are barely noticeable.
- New from Czar, their top of the range Czar Neuron 26" Frame Kit!
- Designed for the latest generation of street trials riders.
- Includes features like an integrated chain tensioner mount, press-fit Spanish BB and tapered, integrated head tube.
- Tough 6000-series aluminium alloy used throughout for the best possible strength.
- 118mm long tapered head tube features a 1 1/8" upper with a 1.5" lower, and requires an integrated headset - supplied with the kit!
- Head tube joined to the top and down tubes with large gussets to improve strength.
- CNC-machined BB uses a tough press-fit Echo Urban Spanish BB.
- Chunky CNC-machined BB yoke creates a stronger and stiffer rear triangle.
- 27.2mm internal diameter seat tube braced with a CNC-machined plate between the seat stays.
- Fixed dropouts spaced at 135mm to allow greatest compatibility with fixed and freehubs on the market - please note, a bolt-in hub similar to the Hope Pro 4 Trials/SS hub must be used due to the closed dropout system.
- CNC-machined IS disc mount is braced with a plate between the seat stay and chain stay.
- Integrated frame mount works perfectly with Czar's sprung chain tensioner (supplied with the frame), making chain tension easy.
- Czar Street Forks are constructed with a one-piece CNC machined 190mm long steerer tube for greatest strength.
- Integrated crown race simplifies assembly and increases strength.
- Oversized fork legs provide extra stiffness, and also allow for greater weld contact area at the crown.
- Wide CNC-machined dropouts are designed to use a 15mm through axle (compatible with hubs such as the Hope Pro 4 with suitable end caps).
- Post mount disc brake mount on the fork only.
- Threaded top cap is cleverly designed to allow steerer tube routing with minimal hassle.
- Available in tough anodised black finish only.
- Weight - Frame: 2.235kg. Fork (with top cap and axle): 1.140kg. Tensioner and bolts: 0.074kg. Headset: 0.060kg. Total: 3.509kg.
- Wheelbase: 1015mm
- Chainstay length: 380mm
- BB rise: +25mm
- Head angle: 74°
- Reach (centre of BB to top centre of headtube): 670mm
- Headset type: Integrated
- Bottom bracket type: Spanish press-fit, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: +20mm IS Disc Mount Rear, +20mm Post Mount Front
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring