- The Desire 26" frame from top French brand Crewkerz!
- Taking design cues from the previous generation Freed frame and the latest Jealous, the Desire is packed with great features.
- 125mm long tapered head tube (requires tapered internal headset with 1.5" lower cup) is gusseted at the down tube, and features large cut-outs to save weight.
- Simple vertical dropouts spaced at 135mm. Please note: This frame is designed to be used with the Crewkerz Sprung Tensioner.
- Forged chainstay yoke and 68mm BB shell ensures good tyre and chainring clearance while maximising strength and stiffness.
- Low profile, dedicated 4-Bolt magura mounts on the frame are spaced at 100mm.
- Tube brace at the top of the seat stay/top tube join gives a stronger frame and stiffer brake feel.
- Gloss silver finish looks great, and is complimented nicely by Crewkerz water transfer graphics (and the matching Crewkerz Desire Tapered Forks!).
- Weight: 1.780kg
Chainstay Length: 380mm
BB Rise: 70mm
Head Angle: 72.5 degrees
Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 665mm
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: 4-Bolt Only
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring