- Super stiff and super strong 26" fork from trials brand Trialtech.
- Curved fork blades increase contact/weld area.
- Ultra thick one-piece CNC machined aluminium steerer tube (6mm wall thickness), this fork overcomes many issues previously seen when using a bonded 2 piece steerer.
- Steerer is extra thick at the bottom, more so than other forks which appear to be the same, ensuring maximum stiffness and strength.
- The steerer tube has a radius at the bottom to prevent cracking, therefore some models of crown race may not appear to seat fully. This is normal and does not cause any problems.
- Custom designed and manufactured disc brake mount is extra long to prevent cracking at the top where it joins the leg.
- On the 4-Bolt version, the mounts are welded separately onto the legs (instead of one piece) again to prevent cracking as seen on other forks.
- Advanced one piece top-cap/nut replaces the standard press-fit star fangled nut, top-cap and bolt featured on other forks (thread depth 45mm).
- Super tough black anodised finish with laser etched Trialtech logo down the front of the left fork leg.
- Available for 26" bikes in Disc Only or 4-Bolt Only braking options.
- Plus 20mm disc mount
means a 20mm larger rotor than normal is required. For example, if your current brake is a Hope Mono Trial 160mm, you need to fit a 180mm brake rotor with these forks. This ensures maximum braking power, without the need for cumbersome adaptors.
- Dropout size 9.5mm to fit all standard 9mm axles (Hope, Try-All, Shimano, Chris King, V!Z, Onza, etc.). Echo hubs use a 10mm axle and will need modification.
- Please note
: Dropouts are now solid, rather than drilled out as shown in the product images.
- Weight: 896g (Disc), 900g (4-Bolt).
- Weights include top bolt (replaces top-cap, bolt and star fangled nut) and un-cut 200mm steerer.
- Axle to Crown length: 410mm
- Axle Offset: 40mm
- Steerer tube length: 200mm