- A great quality custom 24" build, with parts chosen by us here at TartyBikes!
- Based around the RockMan Radix V3 frame, with a host of great components including RockMan Carbon 24" forks.
- Sensible part choices mean that the bike comes in at a low weight without sacrificing strength.
- At this price, the spec is completely fixed.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: RockMan Radix V3 24"
- Forks: RockMan Carbon 24"
- Front hub: Echo TR Non-Disc, 32h
- Rear hub: Echo TR Non-Disc, 135mm
- Front rim: V!Z Single Wall Front 24"
- Rear rim: OBR Single Wall Rear 24"
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Jitsie Rim Tape
- Inner tube (front): Kenda Standard 24"
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda Standard 24"
- Front tyre: Kenda Small Block 8
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Minion 24 x 2.4"
- Front brake: Magura HS33
- Rear brake: Magura HS33
- Brake clamps: Magura HS33 4-Bolt
- Brake pads: Magura Black
- Cranks: Trialtech Race Forged, 165mm
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t
- Chain: KMC Z610 HX 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR Screw-On, 14t
- Chain tensioner: Racing Line Snail Cams
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged, Turquoise
- Bottom bracket: FSA ISIS, 128mm axle
- Bashring: Echo SL Bashring, Turquoise - Please note: So we can set the bike up to your preferences, please mention in the 'Notes' section at checkout which foot forward you ride with.
- Headset: OBP Internal
- Stem: RockMan 3D Forged, 150mm x 30°
- Headset Spacers: Alloy
- Grips: Neon Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Trialtech High Rise
Chainstay Length: 368mm
BB Rise: +80mm
Headtube Angle: 72°
Reach: (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 660mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.