Images of bikes with cosmetic faults available on request
- Assembled from scratch in our workshop to ensure the highest quality build.
- Now with Magura rear brake!
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 3in / 1.60m and up.
The latest version of GU's 24" bike!
Based around the previous Echo Trial frame, and taking cues from the GU LE 26" frames, the GU 24" is an excellent value for money bike. Featuring a splined drive train, press-fit Spanish BB, tapered integrated head tube, cable disc brake on the front, hydraulic brake on the rear and Echo's integrated chain tensioners, it's the ideal bike for beginners or advanced riders alike!
Please Note: Purchasing this item would ensure a bike as described below is delivered to you. The specification at this price is completely fixed including colours. If you want to change any parts, the only way to do it is to purchase them separately and add them afterwards. We cannot offer any discount for taking parts off the bike.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: GU 24", 4-Bolt and Disc
- Forks: Echo Tapered Urban
- Front hub: Echo TR Disc
- Rear hub: Echo TR 135mm Non-Disc
- Front rim: Echo SL 2015
- Rear rim: Echo SL 2015
- Spokes: Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Echo, white
- Inner tubes: Echo Unboxed
- Front tyre: Maxxis Snyper, 24" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Maxxis Holy Roller, 24" x 2.4"
- Front brake: Avid BB5, 180mm
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 Hydraulic Rim Brake
- Rear brake pads: Magura Black
- Rear brake clamps: Echo SL M6 Bolts
- Cranks: Echo TR, 170 ISIS, Splined
- Freewheel: Echo SL 108, 18t, Splined
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Echo TR 14T Splined
- Pedals: Echo TR Caged, Black
- Bottom bracket: Echo Urban ISIS, steel axle
- Bashring: Echo SL Halfring, Red - Please note: So we can set the bike up to your preferences, please mention in the 'Notes' section at checkout which foot forward you ride with.
- Headset: Echo Integrated, Red
- Stem: Echo TR, 150 x 30į, Forged
- Grips: Echo Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Echo 6061 Alloy Riser
Chainstay Length: 368mm
BB Rise: 75mm
Head Angle: 73į
Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 665mm
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.