- Lightweight, 24" specific 'Team' rim.
- Double wall construction for increased strength and stiffness.
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- 20mm holes drilled in the rim help to reduce weight.
- 35mm wide profile gives good anti-roll performance even at low tyre pressures.
- White painted rim has water transfer logos.
- Has a painted sidewall and can also be used with disc or rim brakes, but please note the paint can wear off just like any other painted rim.
- Parallel sidewalls make setting up the brake easier, especially when using washerless models of brake clamp.
- Available in White, 32h spoke drilling only.
- Please note:
Some of the White rims have very minor scuffs on, hence the discount. These are barely visible!
- Weight: 583g
- ERD: 488mm.