Available for Special Order only! This will take 5-10 working days.
- Nimble, agile geometry for modern street trials moves!
- Available for special order only.
- The newest version of the tried-and-tested TMS Silex steel 24" street trials frame!
- Slight tweaks and refinements improve the frame, building on the success of the previous generation!
- Butted steel tubing for great durability.
- 130mm long standard head tube is reinforced with a top and down tube gusset.
- 68mm wide 'Euro' threaded BB shell maximises compatibility.
- +20mm IS Disc Mount on the frame means the same sized rotors can be used front and rear with the same caliper/adaptor.
- The top of the rear disc mount is positioned on top of a gusset to spread the braking force, and a reinforcing tube below supports the rear triangle yet further.
- Steep head tube angle and short rear triangle ensure great agility, making it great for the new generation of street trials moves.
- Slotted horizontal dropouts are compatible with a wide range of gear ratios. Chain tensioners not
supplied with the frame.
- An integrated seat clamp keeps the seat tube area neat and clean. Please note: You must use a 25.4mm post with this frame.
- Reinforcing bridge at the seat stay/seat tube join gives greater strength and stiffness in this key area.
- The middle of the frame is stiffened by the chainstay/bottom bracket yoke.
- Translucent red finish looks great combined with stylish TMS Silex graphics!
- Weight: 2.404kg
(as measured by TartyBikes with Inspired Arcade forks and 22:16 gear ratio)
- Wheelbase: 980mm
- Chainstay: 354mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 74˚
- Reach (Centre of BB axle to top centre of head tube): 675mm
- Headset type: Standard
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: +20mm IS Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring