Raw frame includes free sealed bearing, integrated headset from First!
- Nimble, agile geometry for modern street trials moves!
- New tweaks bring it up to date!
: All frames feature some paint damage to the tip of the dropouts. This is covered by the end plate of the chain tug. These are a small number of very small cosmetic marks elsewhere on the frames. The price has been reduced to reflect this on the Blue frame and the Raw frame is supplied with a free headset.
- The latest generation of the tried-and-tested TMS Silex steel 24" street trials frame is here!
- Slight tweaks and refinements improve the frame, building on the success of the previous generation!
- Butted steel tubing for great durability.
- 130mm long standard head tube on the Blue frame is reinforced with a top and down tube gusset. The Raw frame features a 1 1/8" internal bearing head tube and measures 146mm in length.
- 68mm wide 'Euro' threaded BB shell maximises compatibility.
- +20mm IS Disc Mount on the frame means the same sized rotors can be used front and rear with the same caliper/adaptor.
- The top of the rear disc mount is positioned on top of a gusset to spread the braking force, and a reinforcing tube below supports the rear triangle yet further.
- Steep head tube angle and short rear triangle ensure great agility, making it great for the new generation of street trials moves.
- Slotted horizontal dropouts are compatible with a wide range of gear ratios and work well with the supplied chain tugs.
- An integrated seat clamp keeps the seat tube area neat and clean. Please note: You must use a 25.4mm post with this frame.
- Reinforcing bridge at the seat stay/seat tube join gives greater strength and stiffness in this key area.
- The middle of the frame is stiffened by the chainstay/bottom bracket yoke.
- Available in a translucent gloss finish with a Blue or Raw colour, which looks great combined with stylish TMS Silex graphics!
- Weight: Blue frame: 2.440kg - Raw frame: 2.620kg
(as measured by TartyBikes with Inspired Arcade forks and 22:15 gear ratio)
- Wheelbase: 985mm
- Chainstay: 365mm
- BB Height: +25mm
- Head Angle: 75˚
- Centre of BB axle to top centre of head tube: 670mm
- Headset type:
: 1 1/8" Standard
: 1 1/8" Integrated
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: +20mm IS Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring