Please note - this fork may feature minor cosmetic marks on the legs and steerer tube.
- Tough street trials forks from TMS.
- Short 25mm offset for increased agility.
- New from TMS, their steel Street fork!
- Designed in conjunction with the TMS Silex frame.
- Steel construction throughout makes these forks nice and tough, ideal for progressive street trials riding!
- CNC-machined IS disc mount features an elongated design to improve durability.
- Suitable for use with 24" or 26" wheels.
- Steerer tube (210mm long) requires the use of a star nut (such as the Brand-X Hollow Star Nut) or Headlock.
- Available with 9mm hub axle adaptors or 15mm through axle to fit a wide range of hubs.
- 9mm option is supplied with adaptors to allow the use of a conventional 9mm bolt-in or QR front hub. 15mm option is supplied with the matching TMS 15mm through axle.
- Available in gloss black only. Please note these forks may have small cosmetic marks, which are minor and do not affect the function of the item in any way.
- Weight: 15mm axle version (including axle): 1.276kg - 9mm axle version (including 9mm adaptors: 1.203kg
Fork Dimensions (Manufacturer stated)
- Axle to Crown length: 400mm
- Axle Offset: 25mm
- Steerer tube length: 210mm