- Includes headset and brake clamps!
- Radical headtube design increases strength and looks stunning.
- Neon oversized headset included, which fits all standard 1 1/8" threadless forks. Note:
This frame and headset will ONLY work together. The cups are significantly larger than a standard headset, meaning it will not fit in other frames, and other headsets will not fit in this frame.
- Combined headtube and headset stack height of 142mm.
- Oversized headset bearings mean the crown race has to be chunkier, and as a result the headset can not be used with integrated crown races (Echo 2011 and 2013 forks etc.)
- Also supplied with Neon washerless brake clamps. Note:
Due to the very low profile brake mounts featured on this frame, the mounts supplied are the only ones that will bolt directly to the frame. We recommend using the supplied mounts as they result in a stiffer brake overall, though other clamps may be used if washers or spacers are placed between the bottom clamp and the frame.
- Brake mounts (spaced at 99mm) and built-in booster are made from a single piece of aluminium, making the brake incredibly stiff.
- Neat, small dropouts - spaced at 135mm
- feature studs for snail cams to push against rather than requiring a bolt, saving that little bit more weight.
- Heavily machined, single piece BB yoke keeps the bottom bracket and chainstay joint very stiff.
- Reinforced seat tube increases durability and stiffness.
- Available in tough anodised black, with stylish red and white graphics.
- Weight: 1.526kg (plus headset at 110g and brake clamps (including bolts) at 57.1g, making a total of 1.693kg).
Geometry (when measured with 400mm x 35mm fork, sold separately):
- Wheelbase: 1040mm
- Bottom Bracket Rise: +80mm
- Chainstay Length: 355mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (centre of BB to top centre of headtube): 640mm
- Headset type: Neon-specific only
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: Neon-specific 4-Bolt Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - bashring required