- The popular Echo Trial frame!
- Features Echo's 'Spanish' BB system, which uses a large press-fit bearing - this gives a longer BB life, whilst still using a strong M15 ISIS spindle. BB is supplied with the frame!
- Large, CNC machined BB yoke increases weld contact area at this crucial join, increasing the strength of the frame.
- Neat, CNC machined horizontal dropouts spaced at 135mm feature a low-profile integrated tensioner design, as seen on the previous Echo, GU and Zoo! frames.
- New headtube design (110mm long) now makes use of an integrated headset. This is different to an internal headset in that it features no cups. The bearing sits directly inside the frame, saving weight whilst having no effect on performance whatsoever.
- Headset to fit this frame available here
- Top and down tube gussets at the head tube direct stress away from the ends of the tubes, improving frame life.
- Supplied with dedicated 4-bolt mounts spaced at 101mm.
- 4-Bolt and Disc model is fitted with a sturdy, reinforced IS Disc Mount in a +20mm position, making it ideal for use with larger rotors.
- Available in Black only, with laser etched Echo graphics.
- Recommended for 18:14 gear ratio and front freewheel only, since a screw on front sprocket will generally contact the BB yoke.
- Weight: 1.593kg (frame only), 267g (BB), 1.860kg (total).
Geometry (When measured with 400mm x 35mm fork, sold seperately):
Chainstay Length (Using 18:14 ratio): 355mm
BB Rise: 65mm
Head Angle: 71.5 degrees
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 670mm