- Designed by Dani Comas!
- Great quality build!
- Stylish new finish.
- Building on the R1 bikes, the latest generation R2 bikes from Comas!
- Designed with Eloi Palau to ride in the World Cups and World Championships!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Comas R2 1008 Disc Only
- Forks: Comas R2 Tapered Alloy Disc Only
- Front hub: Comas Ultralight Disc Sealed Front, 28h
- Rear hub: Comas Ultralight Disc Sealed Rear, 32h, 116mm
- Front rim: Comas Single Wall Front, 28h
- Rear rim: Comas Single Wall Rear, 32h
- Spokes: Comas Butted
- Nipples: Alloy
- Rim tape: Comas
- Inner tube (front): Comas Light
- Inner tube (rear): Comas Light
- Front tyre: OBR Gekok F20, 20 x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: OBR Gekok R19, 19 x 2.6"
- Front brake: Shimano M315
- Rear brake: Shimano M315
- Brake rotors: Comas Race 160mm
- Cranks: Comas Forged, 160mm
- Freewheel: Comas 108.9, 18t
- Chain: YBN S20, 3/32"
- Rear Sprocket: Comas Alloy, 12t
- Chain tensioner: Comas Alloy Snail Cams
- Pedals: Comas Caged, Black
- Bottom bracket: Comas ISIS, 123mm axle
- Bashring: Comas Ultralight UCI Bashring
- Headset: Comas Tapered Internal
- Stem: Comas Forged, 150mm x 20°
- Headset Spacers: Comas Alloy
- Grips: Comas Ultrathin Foam, Black
- Handlebars: Comas Alloy High Riser, 115mm
Chainstay Length: 350mm
BB Rise: +85mm
Headtube Angle: 72°
Centre of BB to centre top of head tube: 610mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.