- Agile, nimble geometry with a tough, durable build.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft / 1.50m and up.
- Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone Brakes and Pro 4 Trials hubs!
- Specced by us here at TartyBikes, the Alias 20.2 Custom Build!
- Tough yet lightweight parts kit is assembled around the super agile Alias 20.2 frame.
- Including top quality parts such as the Hope Pro 4 Trials/SS Hub and Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone brakes!
- 20" wheels front and rear for a more street-influenced style.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Alias 20.2
- Forks: Echo Urban, Disc Only
- Front Hub: Hope Pro 4, Orange, 36h
- Rear Hub: Hope Pro 4 Trials/SS, Orange, 36h
- Front Rim: FlyBikes Piramide, 36h
- Rear Rim: FlyBikes Piramide, 36h
- Spokes: Mutiny Plain Gauge, Black
- Nipples: Mutiny Brass, Black
- Front Rim Tape: FlyBikes
- Rear Rim Tape: FlyBikes
- Inner Tubes: Maxxis Unboxed 20"
- Front Tyre: Fly Rampera, 20 x 2.35"
- Rear Tyre: Fly Rampera, 20 x 2.35"
- Front Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, Orange
- Rear Brake: Hope Tech 3 Trial Zone, Orange
- Rotors: Hope Trial Zone V2, 160mm
- Cranks: Trialtech Race Forged, 165mm
- Front Sprocket: Trialtech Sport Screw On, 18t, Black
- Chain: Trialtech Z610 HX
- Chain Tensioner: Trialtech Sport Snail Cams
- Rear Sprocket: Gusset DoubleSix, 12t
- Pedals: DMR V6, Black
- Bottom Bracket: Trialtech Race ISIS
- Bashring: TartyBikes CNC
- Handlebar: Jitsie 110mm Alloy Riser
- Stem: Trialtech Race Forged, 165mm x 35°
- Headset: Alias 20.2 Integrated
- Headset Spacers: Alloy, 2 x 10mm, 1 x 5mm
- Grips: Jitsie Foam
- Wheelbase: 945mm
- Chainstay: 336mm (using 18:12 gear ratio)
- BB Height: + 70mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB to centre top of head tube: 590mm
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 590mm
- 9.96kg including pedals
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.