- New from #Hashtagg, based on a proven design, the Twinring stem!
- Innovative design sees the use of a removable bar clamp design to help make fitting higher rise bars easier (suitable for use with all 31.8mm diameter bars).
- Separate bar clamps fit around your bars, then clamp around a tab on the side of the stem body. Maximum bolt torque 6Nm, over-tightening can crack the clamp and this is not covered under warranty.
- Low profile, sloping top cap design improves chest clearance - specifically requested by Vincent Hermance
. Top cap supplied with stem.
- Forged 6061-T6 alloy construction improves strength compared to welded stems, as well as keeping weight to a minimum.
- Available in anodised black or grey, with laser-etched #Hashtagg graphics.
- 150mm length with 28° rise (measured by TartyBikes) is designed to allow riders to gain reach from their stem rather than having to roll their bars forwards excessively.
- Geometry is ideally suited to bikes with all wheel sizes with mid-to-high BB rise.
- Clamp height: 29mm (R), 44mm (F)
- Weight: 205.3g (Plus supplied top cap at 5.2g)
Steerer clamp diameter: 1 1/8"
Bar clamp diameter: 31.8mm