- Super wide front trials rim, as tested by the Worlds top trials riders.
- 32mm wide profile significantly reduces tyre roll when using low pressures (which in-turn increase grip levels).
- Un-eyeletted construction saves over 50g when compared with eyeletted rims.
- Single wall extrusion with custom parallelogram holes provides substantial weight saving.
- Parallel sidewalls make setting up the brake easier, especially when using washerless models of brake clamp.
- Anodised finish with unique Try-All sidewall logos.
- Available in 28h only, in Black, Silver and White.
- Weight: 397g.
- ERD: 393mm, spoke hole offset 2mm (for spoke calculation, subtract 2mm from both hub offsets).