- Unique and highly distinctive frame from the original biketrials brand Monty!
- Please note the frame differs slightly from the photos - we will be updating the images soon.
- Modelled after the design of the renowned Monty M5
, though constructed from high grade aluminium rather than carbon fibre.
- The "downtube" and drive side "chainstay" are combined in a single hydroformed tube, spanning from headtube to dropout! This helps to make the frame very stiff, and decreases the number of welds which in turn reduces the chance of failure.
- Disc side "chainstay" is also hydroformed to match the rest of the frame and features both an ISO positioned disc mount and 4-bolt rim brake mounts (which are spaced at 105mm).
- Offset bottom bracket improves chain-line over standard setups, and uses a standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread to suit any threaded bottom bracket we stock.
- 110mm long Internal headtube features very large cut-outs to help keep the weight as low as possible.
- Dropouts spaced at 116mm to suit most modern trials hubs when used with snail cams.
- Hydroformed tube features a recessed groove to contain the rear brake hose, reducing the chance of catching it on obstacles or getting crushed.
- Bash-plate mounts suitable for use with the M5 Bashplate
- Simple, brushed aluminium finish with stylish, red and black Monty graphics.
- Weight: 1.562kg
(measured with 360mm x 40mm fork - different to those that come supplied with the complete bike!)
- Wheelbase: 1000mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: +85mm
- Head angle: 72.5°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 595mm
- Headset type: Internal
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 116mm
- Brake mount type: Post Mount Disc Mount & 4-Bolt Mount
- Bashguard type: Horizontal mount