- Super tough steel frame, developed with Flipp!
- Unique geometry to make a playful, responsive bike.
- Now featuring 135mm dropout spacing!
- After extensive testing with TartyBikes and Trialtech team rider Flipp, the Alias 20.2 frame is released - now featuring a 135mm spaced rear end!
Geometry (measured with a 365mm x 30mm fork:
- Suitable for use either with 20" wheels front and rear for more progressive street trials riding, or with a conventional 20" front wheel and 19" rear wheel for more traditional trials riding.
- Constructed from top quality Japanese cromoly steel to make it strong enough to stand up to Flipp's riding.
- A steep head angle and super short chainstay length make it one of the most nimble, agile frames around - ideal for either trials or street riding.
- Double butted top and down tubes help save weight whilst still being thick enough at each end to give good strength to each frame join.
- Externally relieved 120mm long integrated head tube (headset supplied with frame!) is joined to the top and down tube with large gussets to make the frame as strong as possible in this high-stress area.
- 68mm BB shell with standard 1.37" x 24tpi thread is joined to the chainstays using a substantial box yoke/brace, improving stiffness and durability.
- Wide chainstay and seatstay tube spacing allows the use of up to 2.6" tyres with either wheel size.
- Horizontal dropouts are spaced at 135mm, and feature holes for snail cam bolts to allow easy chain tensioning. Snail cam bolts are included with the frame.
- IS disc mount is lengthened and gusseted to resist cracking or breaking.
- Hard-wearing powdercoated finish is teamed up with some great looking Alias 20.2 graphics.
- Weight: 2.170kg
- Wheelbase: 937mm
- Chainstay: 336mm (using 18:12 gear ratio)
- BB Height: + 65mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 590mm
- Headset type: Integrated
- Bottom bracket type: Screw-in, 68mm shell width
- Dropout spacing: 135mm
- Brake mount type: IS Disc Mount
- Bashguard type: n/a - requires a bashring