- 20" forks as found on the Monty 221 Kamel
complete bike from the original biketrials brand Monty!
- International Standard disc brake mount and dropout are made from a single piece, and the upper mount stretches much farther up the leg than usual. This spreads the enormous strain the braking in trials produces as much as possible, reducing the chance of cracking.
- Steel steerer is pre-cut to fit sloping top cap stems.
- Includes pre-fitted star nut.
- Holes machined in dropouts and crown save weight.
- Weight: 762g
- Axle to crown: 380mm
- Axle offset: 40mm
- Steerer tube length: 176mm (longest side), 164mm (shortest side)