- Onza Mini Master full bike, updated for 2013 featuring high quality components. Ideal for younger riders from around 105cm to 135cm in height, due to it's geometry and weight.
- High grade 7005 aluminium frame with head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough cromoly Onza forks with disc brake mount.
- Fitted with powerful Onza DD11 V-Brakes, with upgraded Onza Pro Series brake pads in matching green.
- Onza singlewall drilled 18" rims reduce weight.
- Onza tyres feature a new softer, grippier compound.
- Onza forged crank arms feature a slim 16T alloy bashring (bashplate not supplied as shown in the photos, but available for purchase separately if you wish).
- Onza alloy 31.8mm stem and cromoly riser trials handlebar are easily upgrading in the future should you wish to change the feel of the bike.
- New Onza caged pedals in black.
- Front 30-engagement freewheel system gives excellent pedaling response, running 16:14 ratio.
- Front and rear screw-on sprockets/freewheels are a standard thread, so easily change-able in the future.
- Seatless design saves weight and increases stand over clearance.
- Gloss fluoro green frame and forks with black Onza logos.
- Weight: 9.16kg including pedals.
Estimated Geometry:Wheelbase: 760mm
Chainstay length: 285mm
Bottom bracket rise: +10mm
Head angle: 72°
Centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube: 475mm.
Centre of BB to the centre of the handlebar clamp: 605mm.