- Built to be ultra durable - a necessity when being ridden by Danny MacAskill!
- Supplied as standard with a Hope Sealed Headset and Trialtech Single Sided Sprung chain tensioners. Can also be supplied with Hope Pro 4 Trials / Singlespeed, 12mm bolt through rear hub and Hope Pro 4, 20mm bolt through front hub (these are added at the Checkout).
- Completely revised design means that the V3 shares no parts of the frame or fork with the previous generation!
- Bolt through 7075-T6 hard anodised hub axles (12mm rear, 20mm front) greatly increase stiffness over traditional designs. Threaded inserts fit into the frame using a spline system, meaning that they can be easily replaced in case of damage to their threads.
- Tapered steerer tube and headtube is considerably stronger than standard 1 1/8" alternatives, and also allows a larger crown, meaning a larger weld contact area between the crown and the oversized fork legs which increases strength there too!
- New hydroformed tubing allows extra material to be positioned only where required, meaning that weight can be saved overall whilst creating a substantially stronger frame.
- Unique hydroformed down tube is resistant to denting thanks to it's profile, but also allows improved weld contact at the head tube and bottom bracket.
- The BB shell uses an innovative 2-piece design, giving greater clearance and stiffness whilst allowing it to be hollow thus saving weight over previous designs.
- For use with 27.2mm seat post and 31.8mm seat clamp.
- 73mm bottom bracket shell.
- +20mm IS position disc mount is one piece with the non-drive dropout, allowing a stronger join and also giving perfect alignment. Please note: Using rotors over 185mm will void the warranty.
- 1 1/8" to 1 1/2" tapered, butted, 7075 aluminium steerer tube uses a new crown system that removes the traditional stress riser from that area, giving a much more durable fork. Also features a threaded top-cap system with a large cutout allowing front brake hoses to be routed through the steerer if required.
Kit consists of:
- Inspired Skye Team frame, Satin Pewter Blue
- Inspired Skye Team forks, Satin Pewter Blue
- Inspired 20mm bolt through front axle
- Inspired 12mm bolt through rear axle
- Hope Sealed Headset, Black
- Trialtech Sport Single Sided Sprung chain tensioner
- Hope Pro 4 20mm bolt through front hub, Black. Only available in Black at the discounted price.
- Hope Pro 4 Trials 12mm bolt through rear hub, Black. Only available in Black at the discounted price.
- Wheelbase: 977mm
- Chainstay: 362mm
- BB Rise: +17mm
- Head Angle: 73.5˚
- Reach: 660mm
- Frame: 2.233kg (including headset, tensioner and rear axle)
- Forks: 1.079kg (including front axle)
- Hubs: 438g (rear), 174g (front)
- Total: 3.15kg
Trialtech Z610 HX, 3/32''
Pro-Bolt Alloy Lockring
KMC Z610 HX, 3/32"
Hope Bolt-Up Seat Clamp
Spank Spike Race 33 24"