- Excellent value 24" wheel trials bike from Onza, ideal for fast-learning beginners or intermediate riders.
- Updates for 2013 include a change to a Maroon and Yellow colour scheme, a change to Kenda K-Rad tyres and grippy Onza caged pedals.
- High grade 7005-T6 aluminium frame with rear disc and V-brake mounts, and head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough Onza cromoly forks with disc brake and V-brake mounts.
- Onza DD V-brakes front and rear with yellow brake pads.
- Double wall Onza rim on the rear and Onza single wall front rim, both drilled to reduce weight.
- Onza sealed rear and open non disc front hubs.
- Kenda K-Rad 2.3" tyres front and rear provide plenty of grip.
- Onza 175mm ISIS crankset with lightweight aluminium alloy bashring provides a stiffer pedaling response.
- Onza alloy 31.8mm trials stem in black, 110mm x 20 degree.
- Onza cromo riser handlebars in black.
- 18T 30-engagement Onza freewheel fitted to the cranks for great pedalling response, running 18-14 gear ratio.
- Matte Maroon frame and forks with Yellow Onza graphics and parts.
- Onza plastic pivotal seat and built in pivotal post keep things clean and lightweight.
- Weight: 11.14kg
Chainstay Length: 385mm
BB Rise: 30mm
TartyBikes Multi Tool
Trialtech High Rise Bar
TartyBikes V3 T-Shirt
French ID Foam (With bar end plugs)