- Excellent value 24" wheel trials bike from Onza, ideal for fast-learning beginners or intermediate riders.
- Updates for 2013 include a change to a Maroon and Yellow colour scheme, a change to Kenda K-Rad tyres and grippy Onza caged pedals.
- High grade 7005-T6 aluminium frame with rear disc and V-brake mounts, and head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough Onza cromoly forks with disc brake and V-brake mounts.
- Onza DD V-brakes front and rear with yellow brake pads.
- Double wall Onza rim on the rear and Onza single wall front rim, both drilled to reduce weight.
- Onza sealed rear and open non disc front hubs.
- Kenda K-Rad 2.3" tyres front and rear provide plenty of grip.
- Onza 175mm ISIS crankset with lightweight aluminium alloy bashring provides a stiffer pedaling response.
- Onza alloy 31.8mm trials stem in black, 110mm x 20 degree.
- Onza cromo riser handlebars in black.
- 18T 30-engagement Onza freewheel fitted to the cranks for great pedalling response, running 18-14 gear ratio.
- Matte Maroon frame and forks with Yellow Onza graphics and parts.
- Onza plastic pivotal seat and built in pivotal post keep things clean and lightweight.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Onza Zoot, with integrated seat post and horizontal dropouts
- Fork: Onza Zoot, Steel, V-Brake and Disc mounts
- Front hub: Onza Open Bearing, nutted axle
- Rear hub: Onza Sealed Bearing, screw on
- Chain tensioner: Onza Chain Tugs
- Front rim: Onza Single Wall, 32 hole, 30mm wide
- Rear rim: Onza Double Wall, 32 hole, 38mm wide
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Black
- Nipples: Brass
- Rim tape: Onza, White
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad, 2.30"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad, 2.30"
- Front brake: Onza DD11 V-Brake
- Rear brake: Onza DD11 V-Brake
- Cranks: Onza Forged ISIS
- Freewheel: Onza 18T, 36 engagements
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rear Sprocket: Onza Screw On, 14T
- Pedals: Onza Double Cage, Black
- Bottom bracket: Onza ISIS
- Bashring: Onza Comp
- Headset: Onza Open Bearing
- Stem: Onza Welded, 110mm x 20°
- Grips: Onza Porcipaws
- Handlebars: Onza Steel Riser
- Saddle: Onza Pivotal
Chainstay Length: 385mm
BB Rise: 30mm