- Excellent value 24" wheel trials bike from Onza, ideal for fast-learning beginners or intermediate riders.
- Updates for 2013 include a change to a Maroon and Yellow colour scheme, a change to Kenda K-Rad tyres and grippy Onza caged pedals.
- High grade 7005-T6 aluminium frame with rear disc and V-brake mounts, and head tube reinforcing gussets.
- Tough Onza cromoly forks with disc brake and V-brake mounts.
- Onza DD V-brakes front and rear with yellow brake pads.
- Double wall Onza rim on the rear and Onza single wall front rim, both drilled to reduce weight.
- Onza sealed rear and open non disc front hubs.
- Kenda K-Rad 2.3" tyres front and rear provide plenty of grip.
- Onza 175mm ISIS crankset with lightweight aluminium alloy bashring provides a stiffer pedaling response.
- Onza alloy 31.8mm trials stem in black, 110mm x 20 degree.
- Onza cromo riser handlebars in black.
- 18T 30-engagement Onza freewheel fitted to the cranks for great pedalling response, running 18-14 gear ratio.
- Matte Maroon frame and forks with Yellow Onza graphics and parts.
- Onza plastic pivotal seat and built in pivotal post keep things clean and lightweight.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Onza Zoot, with integrated seat post and horizontal dropouts
- Fork: Onza Zoot, Steel, V-Brake and Disc mounts
- Front hub: Onza Open Bearing, nutted axle
- Rear hub: Onza Sealed Bearing, screw on
- Chain tensioner: Onza Chain Tugs
- Front rim: Onza Single Wall, 32 hole, 30mm wide
- Rear rim: Onza Double Wall, 32 hole, 38mm wide
- Spokes: Plain Gauge, Black
- Nipples: Brass
- Rim tape: Onza, White
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad, 2.30"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad, 2.30"
- Front brake: Onza DD11 V-Brake
- Rear brake: Onza DD11 V-Brake
- Cranks: Onza Forged ISIS
- Freewheel: Onza 18T, 36 engagements
- Chain: KMC Z410
- Rear Sprocket: Onza Screw On, 14T
- Pedals: Onza Double Cage, Black
- Bottom bracket: Onza ISIS
- Bashring: Onza Comp
- Headset: Onza Open Bearing
- Stem: Onza Welded, 110mm x 20°
- Grips: Onza Porcipaws
- Handlebars: Onza Steel Riser
- Saddle: Onza Pivotal
Chainstay Length: 385mm
BB Rise: 30mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.