- New headtube design (110mm long) now makes use of an integrated headset. This is different to an internal headset in that it features no cups. The bearing sits directly inside the frame, saving weight whilst having no effect on performance whatsoever.
- Features the 'Spanish' BB system used on Echo and ZOO! frames which uses a large press-fit bearing - this gives a longer BB life, whilst still using a strong M15 ISIS spindle.
- New splined freewheel interface on the Echo SL cranks makes fitting and removing freewheels much easier than the traditional threaded interface. Freewheel is held in place by an adapted bottom bracket spacer and the pressure of the crank bolts. There is no lockring!
- Integrated chain tensioners - as used on previous Echo and ZOO! frames - help you achieve perfect chain tension whilst being neat, lightweight and out of harms way.
- New, SL rear rim features a custom profile that is both strong and light.
- New Echo carbon handlebars coupled with the CNC machined SL stem provide a fantastic handlebar/stem combination that weighs practically nothing!
- Rear 4-bolt rim brake mounts use an M6 thread rather than the usual M5, reducing the chance of stripped threads and enabling increased clamping force.
- Titanium bolts used throughout, with exception to the front 4-bolt mounts.
- Also fitted with titanium freewheel, sprocket, bottom bracket and pedal axles.
- Now supplied as standard with Maxxis tyres and inner tubes.
Frame and Forks
- Frame: GU 2015 20", Purple or Red
- Forks: Echo Urban 2015 20"
- Front Hub: Echo TR Non-Disc (with titanium bolts)
- Rear Hub: Echo TR 116mm Non-Disc (with titanium bolts)
- Front Rim: Echo SL 2015
- Rear Rim: Echo SL 2015
- Front Spokes: Triple butted, stainless steel, radial lacing pattern
- Rear Spokes: Mutiny Plain Gauge, stainless steel, three-cross lacing pattern
- Front Nipples: Alloy 14mm
- Rear Nipples: Alloy 14mm
- Front Rim Tape: Echo, White
- Rear Rim Tape: Echo, White
- Front Inner Tube: Echo 20"
- Rear Inner Tube: Echo 19"
- Front Tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 20" x 2.0"
- Rear Tyre: Maxxis Creepy Crawler 19" x 2.5"
- Front Brake: Echo SL
- Rear Brake: Echo SL
- Front Pads: Echo Orange, CNC alloy backings
- Rear Pads: Echo Orange, CNC alloy backings
- Front Clamps: Echo SL, alloy cylinder washers
- Rear Clamps: Echo SL, alloy cylinder washers (with titanium bolts)
- Cranks: Echo SL Splined, 160mm
- Freewheel: Echo Titanium Splined, 108 click, 18t
- Chain: Echo
- Chain Tensioner: Echo Integrated
- Rear Sprocket: Echo Titanium, 12t
- Pedals: Echo SL Platform (titanium axles)
- Bottom Bracket: Echo Urban ISIS (titanium axle)
- Bashplate: Echo Mini, Black
- Handlebar: Echo Carbon Fibre
- Stem: Echo SL 158mm x 30° (with titanium bolts)
- Headset: Echo Integrated (with titanium top cap bolt)
- Headset Spacers: 32mm total: 1x 10mm Black alloy, 2x 5mm Black alloy, 2x 6mm Echo alloy
- Grips: Echo Rubber, Clear
- Wheelbase: 1005mm
- Chainstay length: 350mm
- BB Rise: 85mm
- Head angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 605mm
- Weight: 8.12kg
All bikes may feature small blemishes in the anodising or marks in the finish of other components - this does not affect your warranty.
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.