- A tubeless conversion kit suitable for a range of setups!
- Supplied with 2 x 120ml tubeless sealant pouches, a pair of tubeless valves and a roll of tubeless rim tape.
- If you're looking to convert your wheels to a tubeless setup, this kit has what you need!
- Designed with World Champion and World Cup winner Steve Peat, along with a host of pro team riders.
- The kit is comprised of Peaty's Tubeless Sealant
, Peaty's RimJob Tubeless Rim Tape
, Peaty's Tubeless Valves, and full instructions.
- 2 x 120ml Peaty's Tubeless Sealant pouches allow you to set up a pair of wheels up to 29" in diameter.
- To learn more about Peaty's Tubeless Sealant, see our full description here
- 2 x 42mm long Peaty's Tubeless Valves are top quality Presta valves which can be used with either Presta or Schrader drilled rims.
- Unique ports at the top of the valve mean that even with tyre inserts you can get uninterrupted air flow when inflating or deflating your tyres.
- 25mm wide Peaty's RimJob Tape is supplied in a roll long enough to tape up to approx. 5 x 24" or 26" wheels (or 4 x 27.5" or 29" wheels).
- Kit cost comes to 10% less than buying all the parts independently, and gives you a complete kit ready to go!
Tubeless fitting tips from Peaty's:
1 - Remove tyre and any old rim tape
2 - Clean and degrease rim thoroughly (nobody likes a dirty rim!)
3 - Ensure rim is completely dry before application
4 - Starting at least 10cm before the valve hole, Press the tape firmly into the centre of the rim and smooth out to the edges, removing any trapped air
5 - Run tape around the rim while keeping tape tension and allowing for at least 10cm overlap of tape at the end when cut
6 - Use a small spike to pierce the tape in the centre of the valve hole
7 - Remove dust cap and push valve through the valve hole
8 - Apply lock ring tightly by hand, ensuring there are no air gaps
9 - Refit tyre, add Peaty’s Tubeless Sealant, inflate tyre
10 - Ride!