This item is NOT suitable for directly mounting two disc brake calipers to one standard disc brake lever, of any brand (Shimano, Hope, Magura, etc)
- Updated looks, same great functionality!
- Not suitable for directly mounting two disc brake calipers, of any brand, to one standard disc brake lever
- please see our Magura MT2 Twin Caliper Brake
if you are looking to achieve this.
- High quality, 6061 aluminium, CNC machined hose splitter for hydraulic rim
brakes - now with a revised shape.
- Tested over a significant period of time with Trialtech team riders such as Stan Shaw.
- Helps to prevent damage to vulnerable cross-overs found on standard brakes.
- Increases brake efficiency and feel by ensuring even fluid flow to each cylinder.
- Large internal bore doesn't restrict fluid flow, especially when compared to rival models.
- Uses three M6 barbed fittings (not supplied) for easy hose connection and replacement. Not compatible with M8 shroud nuts / olives such as those found on many disc brakes. If you're unsure which fittings you require for your cylinders, feel free to ask.
- Not quite as light as integrated barbed fitting options, though cheaper, stronger and easier to fit.
- Bleeding is simple: just bleed one side of the system as normal, cap it off, then bleed the other side of the system.
- Can also be used with disc brakes for custom applications, but please note it is not a straightforward conversion. There are quite a few factors to consider such as thread size of you hose fittings and leverage ratios of the master and slave pistons. We have experience of these potentials issues and are happy to discuss them with you, don't hesitate to give us a call if you are unsure.
- Available in Black anodised finish only with stylish Trialtech 'Bashring' laser etched logos.
- Supplied fully packaged with Trialtech stickers enclosed.
- Weight: 5g