- Designed from the ground up by Jitsie!
- Tested with their top team riders.
- Fitted with the popular Jitsie Disc Pads as standard.
- Building on the success of their Jitsie Race Rim Brake, their all-new Race Disc Brake!
- Developed with team riders Alejandro Montalvo and Adam Morewood.
- Caliper and lever body are both CNC machined from top quality aluminium alloy for minimal weight with maximum performance.
- Based on the Jitsie Race Rim Brake Lever
, but with the piston down-sized to 10mm to provide the correct ratio for disc brake usage.
- Bite point adjuster screw and a grub screw to adjust the lever reach means it's nice and easy to set up to your preferences.
- The use of a split bar clamp makes fitting and removing the brake lever super easy.
- Flip-flop lever design allows the brake to be used either left or right handed.
- Long lever blade gives plenty of leverage, helping make this brake more than up to the demands placed on it through trials.
- Jitsie have designed the caliper from the ground up, with it being made up with a two-piece body that's bolted together.
- This allows them to do more intricate CNC work inside the caliper body, getting optimal fluid flow and performance.
- Large diameter pistons give plenty of power.
- Threaded pad retention pin to help keep your brake pads securely in place.
- Supplied with the super popular Jitsie Disc Brake Pads as standard!
- Large pistons require the use of rotors with larger braking bandwidth. We recommend using either the Clean
- Post Mount caliper style makes setting up the brake easy, and is compatible with both Magura
Post Mount caliper to IS mount frame/fork adaptors.
- Hose length: 80cm front, 135cm rear (can be shortened easily if required - fittings are supplied with the brake).
- Weight (Rear): 278g
We have made a disc brake guidance and information sheet which will be very useful if you are not experienced with disc brakes (or even if you are!). We strongly recommend having a look over it before fitting your new brake. This can be downloaded here.
Please note: due to the closed system used with these brakes, along with them not being designed with cooling performance in mind, we don't recommend them for use on mountain bikes, road bikes, or any bike requiring sustained braking from high speed.