- Lightweight, modern geometry carbon riser bars.
- Textured finish at the stem clamp and grip areas!
- Super light carbon fibre handlerbar from popular new brand Comas.
- High quality materials and construction ensure that despite their incredibly low weight, they're still nice and tough!
- 31.8mm oversized clamp diameter for increased strength.
- Unidirectional carbon fibre construction.
- 6 degree backsweep with 8 degree upsweep give a modern feel, especially when used tilted forward in your stem.
- High rise allows a greater range of setup feels depending on your bar position, and helps counteract the high BB rise on most modern trials frames.
- Textured area at the stem bar clamp area helps provide extra grip to stop your bars slipping, although Fiber Grip
can be used to offer improved grip if you find you have issues with handlebars slipping in the stem clamp.
- Textured lacquer is also applied to the edges of the grip area of the bars, ensuring a much more secure join between your grips (or bar tape!) and the bars.
- Convenient cut line and alignment mark graphics are added underneath the final coat of lacquer on the bars.
- 28.34" (720mm) wide.
- Clear lacquer over raw carbon-fibre with the latest style Comas graphics.
- Weight: 200.8g
Width: 720mm (28.34in)
(click text to see a diagram): 108mm (Measured by TartyBikes