- Building on their tried-and-tested original Crankset, the Hope Evo Crankset features some upgrades!
- New self-extracting crank interface design simplifies installation and removal, removing the need for proprietary tools.
- New arm profile and interface helps shed almost 15% of the weight of the old cranks, while increasing stiffness!
- Updated locking collar design helps remove any side-to-side play.
- A 30mm diameter, 133.5mm length axle combined with 30-spline crank/BB interface ensures the utmost strength, stiffness and durability.
- Axle length suitable for use with 68/73mm bottom brackets (some other variations may also be compatible - please refer to Hope's compatibility chart here
- Bearing preload adjuster ring on the non-drive crank arm allows you to dial in the tightness of the bottom bracket independently.
- Forged 7000-series alloy crank arms are incredibly stiff and strong, with CNC-machined recesses to save excess weight.
- Compatible with all Hope spline fitment bashrings and spiders, including the Inspired Hope Integrated Bashring
- 141mm spacing from rear of left crank to rear of right crank gives equivalent clearance to some 22mm offset cranks on a 128mm ISIS BB. Please note:
This crankset will not clear on Inspired Console or Arcade frames.
- Sold without Hope BB - this is available separately here
- Available in a range of colours and lengths.
- Weight: 560g (170mm length)