It's back! The ultimate trials riding guide, from TrashZen!
- Featuring a wealth of information, a complete guide for everything Trials based!
- Makes a great gift!
- Updated to feature Street Trials moves too.
-Latest edition features gloss text on the cover and spine of the book. The contents are the same as the previous edition.
- The end result of years of practise and experience, Your Complete Guide To Trials Riding has been created by Julien Happich, webmaster of TrashZen
- Now updated featuring a full new chapter on Street Trials moves, as well as QR codes from each move linking you to video run-throughs of the moves!
- Featuring a wealth of information from technical help through to step-by-step guides to mastering the most technical moves in trials, this book has you covered!
- Over 70 moves covered in step-by-step detail, accompanied by over 700 photos, and supplemented with videos on the TrashZen website.
- Detailed photographs are complimented by in-depth written descriptions to help make all aspects of the trials world easy to understand.
- The book covers a vast range of information from the basics of trials bike construction, differences in geometry, bike setup and competition rules.
- Tutorials for almost all trials moves from the humble trackstand through to the most demanding moves on both street and natural!
- 288 full-colour pages (216mm x 140mm) make this book great value for money.
- From Julien:
"The full colour 288-page paperback carefully reviews over 70 trials techniques and cool transitions, from basic bike manoeuvring to the most sophisticated moves as performed by professional riders either at UCI competitions or in popular street-trials videos, all wrapped up in a compact A5 format for a more comfortable read and a lasting impression.
The book details all the moves step-by-step with numerous photos and tips that will boost both your confidence and riding ability. Also included are several chapters about the sport's evolution, bike geometry and setup, as well as general preparation advice.
A novelty for this Street Trials Augmented edition, direct QR codes have been integrated on the pages to provide a direct access to the most relevant slow-motion videos on your smartphone.
This beautifully illustrated edition is definitely the most complete handbook you will find about the techniques of bike trials and will prove invaluable for riders, their coaches and anyone wanting to learn more about this spectacular sport.
Endorsed by the Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI), this carefully crafted handbook features numerous photos from top riders competing at UCI's recent Trials World Cups and World Championships.
- Foreword by UCI President, David Lappartient.
- Introduction by multiple Trials World champion Kenny Belaey.."