New colour for 2024!
Cane Creek eeWings crank set option available to special order!
Industry Nine Hydra Hub upgrade available for the Hex Team on all special order bikes!
- Through axles front and rear, tapered head tube, post mount disc mounts and more.
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 3in / 1.60m and up.
- New improved Team sprung tensioner and integrated bearing head tube!
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- The Inspired Hex Team gets a brand-new colour for 2024. The frame and fork are finished in a stunning satin paint that flips between green and purple, depending on the light and viewing angle.
- Based around the latest generation Fourplay with feedback from Team riders Ali Clarkson and Joacim Lundgren, the Hex brings the best of the 24" market to 26"!
- New Cane Creek eeWings crank set option now available to special order.
Extensively tested by Inspired team riders, the eeWings cranks have proven to be a super light, and strong crank option for trials use with a 10 year warranty! Supplied with a custom, individually numbered, integrated bash ring designed to fit perfectly with an integral axle spacer. Cane Creek's own Hellbender 70, sealed bottom bracket finishes off this ultimate drive train set up. Total weight for the cranks, BB and custom bash rings is only 576g! Please note
The Cane Creek eeWings cranks are ONLY
supplied on complete bikes and cannot be purchased separately.
- New head tube design now features fully integrated headset bearings for a cleaner front end whilst saving weight.
- The new Trialtech Team chain tensioner has been completely redesigned and now uses an integrated bracket, smaller spring with an additional thumb rest making removing the chain much easier. The more minimal design saves weight and tucks the tensioner further up into the chain stay. Chain wrap has been massively improved, with the new tensioner offering the most chain wrap we've seen from a sprung tensioner!
- Spec highlights include a tapered head tube, 20mm front through axle, one-piece drop out/rear disc mount, hollow BB yoke and lighter, upgraded tubeset.
- Top cap design screws into the threaded steerer tube and allows the hose to be routed through the steerer if required. We can send the bikes with the hose through the steerer if you like, please also purchase the correct brake model option of this Workshop Item
if you would like the hose to be routed through the steerer. If you do not add this item, the bike will be sent with the hose NOT routed through the steerer as shown in the pictures.
- Available in green / purple flip colour only!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Hex, Post Mount, 12mm x 135mm Through Axle
- Forks: Inspired Hex Tapered, 20mm x 110mm Through Axle
- Front hub: Hope Pro 5, Black, 32h, 20mm Through Axle
- Rear hub: Hope Pro 5 Trials, Black, 32h, 12mm Through Axle
- Front rim: Hope Fortus 30 26" tubeless ready
- Rear rim: Hope Fortus 3 26" tubeless ready
- Spokes: Sapim Race DB
- Rim tape: Trialtech, Black
- Inner tubes: Kenda
- Tyres: Continental Race King Protection 2.2"
Industry Nine Hydra Hub Upgrade
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Magura MT7 HC3 brake option. The brake hose is not routed through the steerer tube as standard, this is an additional cost which can be added at the time of purchase.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Truvativ Descendant 7K DUB, 175mm, Satin Black OR
Hope Evo Crankset, 175mm, OR
Cane Creek eeWings Crankset, 175mm
- Bashring: Inspired Truvativ Integrated Bashring/Chainring V2 OR
Hope Integrated Bashring OR
Cane Creek Integrated Bashring
- Chain: KMC Z1eHX
- Rear Sprocket: Trialtech Sport 18T
- Pedals: Inspired Team V3 Platform
- Bottom Bracket: Truvativ GXP DUB OR
Hope Sealed BB OR
Cane Creek Hellbender 70 BB
- Tensioner: Inspired Team, 18T
- Saddle: Inspired Tripod
- Seatpost: Inspired Tripod
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: FSA, 1-1/8" Integrated Upper, 1.5" Integrated Lower
- Stem: Trialtech Sport, 90mm x 35˚
- Grips: LizardSkins Danny MacAskill Lock-Ons
- Handlebars: Inspired Team Riser
Weight - Hope Tech 4 with Hope Crank set
- 10.06kg including pedals.
- Wheelbase: 1023mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Rise: +20mm
- Head Angle: 73.5°
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 685mm
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.