- Super solid, reliable and fun!
- Outstanding value for money!
- Suggested rider height: 5ft 1in / 1.55m and up.
Need help working out which Inspired bike is best for you? Check out our Buyer's Guide here for all the info you'll need!
- Super high quality, robust bike from Inspired, at a new more attainable price point!
- Building on the success of previous generation Flows, but with more focused geometry and a revised price & look.
- Only available in the colour shown in the photographs.
- Temporarily available with a free upgrade to the Flow V2 Alloy forks!
Frame and Forks
- Frame: Inspired Flow 24", Disc Only.
- Forks: Inspired Flow, Steel, Disc Only. For a limited time, bikes will be supplied with the Flow V2 Alloy fork!
- Front hub: Trialtech Front Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Rear hub: Trialtech Rear Disc, Sealed Bearing, 32h, Black
- Chain tensioner: Inspired Flow Custom
- Front rim: Inspired Flow, 24", Black
- Rear rim: Inspired Flow, 24", Black
- Spokes: Stainless Plain Gauge
- Rim tape: Kenda
- Inner tube (front): Kenda
- Inner tube (rear): Kenda
- Front tyre: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.5"
- Rear tyre: Kenda K-Rad 24 x 2.5"
The bike is available with various brake options, listed above. The brake option includes 180mm rotors of matching brand, the brakes are supplied fully bled, fitted to the bike, and ready to go. The photos show the bike with Avid BB5 brake option.Please note:
the warranty for this bike is void if rotors larger than 185mm are used either front or rear.
- Cranks: Trialtech, Square Taper, 170mm, Black
- Chainring: Trialtech 22T 4-Bolt
- Chain: KMC Z510
- Freewheel: Trialtech 16T, 36 engagement
- Pedals: Wellgo Nylon Platform, Black
- Bottom bracket: Sealed Square Taper
- Saddle and post: Black, Integrated
- Seat Clamp: Inspired
- Headset: Trialtech, 1-1/8" Internal, Black
- Stem: Trialtech Forged, 4-bolt front clamp, 90mm x 35˚, Black
- Grips: Rubber, Black
- Handlebars: Inspired Flow Riser
- Wheelbase: 1010mm
- Chainstay: 375mm
- BB Rise: +15mm
- Head Angle: 73˚
- Centre of BB shell to centre top of head tube: 670mm
- Weight. 11.48kg (including pedals)
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.
Please note that the specification on the bike may occasionally vary slightly from the photos and description. If this happens then the overall effect will be an upgrade and it will not affect the cosmetic appearance of the bike drastically.