- Top of the range competition bike, as used by Jack Carthy!
- Now including the Crewkerz WAW WPP Carbon Forks.
Crewkerz are renowned for their innovation and this bike is no exception: the latest generation Jealousy with some tweaks and refinements that make it even better!
- Frame weight has been dropped, whilst still retaining the strength the Jealousy is known for.
- New top and down tube profiles are optimised to ensure the best possible weld contact area, dent resistance and rider/obstacle clearance.
- Bolt through axles front and rear for ultimate stiffness.
- Revised and improved splined crankset with incredibly stiff bottom bracket area.
- One-piece brake mount and tyre arch for extreme rear brake stiffness.
- 1.5" to 1 1/8" tapered headtube and fork steerer.
- Brand new 108 click freewheel with extra strong springs and splined interface, protected by a re-designed bash ring.
- New rims front and rear feature parallel sidewalls, making it easier to set the brake up perfectly.
- Brand new tyres from Vee Tire Co front and rear offer fantastic grip and are super light.
Frame and Fork
- Frame: Crewkerz Jealousy Ultimate
- Fork: Crewkerz WAW Carbon 26", reinforced 4-Bolt mount with 9mm bolt through axle, tapered steerer tube and integrated crown race
- Front hub: Crewkerz sealed bearing, 9mm bolt through axle
- Rear hub: Crewkerz sealed bearing, 12mm bolt through axle, splined sprocket interface
- Chain tensioner: Crewkerz Sprung Tensioner
- Front rim: Crewkerz 2018/19, 32h, H-profile single wall, 32mm wide
- Rear rim: Crewkerz 2018/19, 32h, H-profile single wall, 47mm wide
- Spokes: Plain gauge, black
- Nipples: Aluminium, anodised red.
- Rim tape: Crewkerz, black
- Inner tube (front): Maxxis
- Inner tube (rear): Maxxis
- Front tyre: Vee Tire Co, The National - WaW Edition, 26" x 2.0"
- Rear tyre: Vee Tire Co, Trax AM - Synthesis, 26" x 2.5"
- Front brake: Magura HS33 2014-18
- Rear brake: Magura HS33 2014-18
- Brake clamps: Crewkerz WAW
- Brake Pads: Crewkerz WAW
- Cranks: Crewkerz WAW, 170mm, with integrated axle and splined system freewheel
- Freewheel: Crewkerz WAW, 18t, 108 engagements
- Chain: KMC Z610HX, Black
- Rear Sprocket: Crewkerz Splined, 15t
- Pedals: Crewkerz Single Caged
- Bottom bracket: AS30 with aluminium axle, unique to Crewkerz, offering larger bearings and a stiffer interface
- Bashring: Crewkerz WAW
- Headset: Internal style, sealed bearing, 1 1/8" top and 1.5" bottom
- Stem: Crewkerz WAW WPP RS Forged, 145mm
- Grips: Crewkerz Foam
- Handlebars: Crewkerz Alloy Riser 2018/9 (featuring more rise and improved geometry)
Geometry (measured by TartyBikes)
- Wheelbase: 1088mm
- Chainstay: 380mm
- BB Height: +65mm
- Head Angle: 72°
- Reach (from centre of BB shell to top centre of head tube): 675mm
- Weight: 8.44kg
This bike is supplied with a 6 month warranty covering manufacturing and materials defects. The warranty does not cover mistreatment or poor maintenance. Please ensure all the details on the warranty sheet supplied with the bike are adhered to. Certain circumstances (such as stripped threads or rounded crank arm tapers) only occur due to a lack of correct maintenance and all manufacturers are aware of these situations, so any claims due to incorrect maintenance procedures are much less likely to be successful.
We build this bike to a 100% complete state in our workshop before dispatch to ensure all items are manufactured correctly and nothing is missing, but we do have to remove some parts to ensure there is no damage during transit. You will need some basic tools (usually 4mm, 5mm, 6mm and 8mm allen keys and a 15mm spanner) for final assembly upon arrival. We have a video guide here to help, but please don't hesitate to contact us if you require any further assistance.